How to secure your computer from virus attack or laptop from Ransom-ware virus. Its free and 100% working.nkbhashani
Here are some helpful tips for securing computers:
- Patch Microsoft Windows automatically.
- Use strong passwords or pass phrases for all Windows user accounts on your PC.
- Use and properly maintain good anti-virus software, and optionally anti-spyware software.
- Use a firewall, such as Windows XP's built-in software firewall.
- Do not open suspicious email attachments or respond to suspicious requests.
- If you're not using it, disable the Windows File and Printer Sharing service.
- Disable any unneeded user accounts.
- Lock your PC's screen when you step away, and shut down your computer when you'll be gone for more than 6 hours.
- Where possible, consider using a web browser other than Internet Explorer, and treat "free" software with suspicion